1. Who is Anthem?
Anthem is a contemporary communications agency based in Auckland.
2. Address details
2.1 Head office
Level 15, 1 Albert Street
2.2 Post address:
PO Box 91705
Victoria Street West
3. What personal information does Anthem collect?
As part of our services to you we will collect your personal information.
The following details explain what personal information is collected:
3.1 Purchasing our services:
When you engage Anthem, we will ask you to provide basic contact information and billing information.
3.2 Contacting us via Social Media:
When you contact us via social media we may collect information about your social media ‘handle’ used and the contents of your posting.
3.3 Emailing us:
When you email us we will collect your email address and any contact information provided. We will also collect the contents of your email.
3.4 Signing up for Our Mailing List:
When you sign up for our mailing list we will collect your name and email address.
3.5 Registering for an Event:
When you register to attend an event, we will collect your basic contact information.
4. We collect your personal information in order to:
- To enable us to provide the services our clients have engaged us for
- To comply with our legal obligations e.g. tax obligations
- To provide information to clients about our services
- To enable us to register clients for an event you wish to attend
- To provide content that has been requested
- To consider hiring
- To answer any queries
- To respond to any communications
- To conduct research and statistical analysis
We keep your information safe by relying on a number of data security protocols and strategies across the agency to protect both our information, as well as that of our clients, including:
- Microsoft’s backup capabilities of our Cloud systems, with data stored in the Cloud in Microsoft Data Centres in Australia
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security deployed on all company owned laptops
- All user accounts are protected with multi-factor authentication
- Emails are frequently scanned for malware
- Trusted reputable cloud services are used to store data
- Various encryption security measures
- We regularly carry out cyber security awareness training with our staff, and alert business partners when we believe there has been a cyber security breach.
6. How long do we keep your information?
We don’t keep your personal information for longer than required.
We will keep your personal information:
- Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it.
- Until you request us to stop using it.
- For as long as required by law e.g we keep invoice information for 7 years to fulfil our tax obligations.
We may keep just enough of your personal information to ensure that we comply with your requests not use your personal information or comply with your right to deletion.
If you have given us your contact details, we may use these to send you marketing messages by email, post, phone and social media to keep you aware of Anthem and its work.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. For email marketing, the best way to do this is to click on the 'unsubscribe' link in any email you receive.
8. When you sign up to our email mailing list
We use a third-party email service, MailChimp, to manage our regular email communications and MailChimp act as a data-processor on behalf of Anthem.
As a data processor on behalf of Anthem, MailChimp will use your information to send you email alerts if you request them. You can find out more about how MailChimp collects and stores your information.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at
, or +64 9 215 4107, or Grid AKL, 12 Madden St, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland,1010.